In advance of the training evening, there will be a short ceremony outside Ebberston village hall to launch the defibrillator.
The launchwill be at 6.45 p.m. immediately before the training session inside the hall (starting 7.00 p.m.)
Everyone is invited to attend both the launch and the training session.
Hot off the press. Our posters are going out this week. They might be a bit more colourful though!
A date for your diaries. Just an hour or so of fun – let’s hope for sun!
We are very grateful to the following prize donors who have made the raffle for our Village Fair on August Bank Holiday so amazing! Please support them as they have supported us.
- Alpamare – ticket for one
- Baldersons – fruit cake
- Boots (Pickering) – makeup bag with samples
- Cappleman’s – voucher
- Castle Howard – family day pass
- Country Cuts – £15 voucher for beauty treatment
- Deans Garden Centre, Scarborough – gift voucher
- Ebberston Studios – course voucher
- Forest and Vale – voucher
- Geoff and Sarah Walker – wine
- Glaves butchers, Brompton – gift voucher
- Horsley’s (Pickering) – breakfast basket
- Lishi Tai Chi at Thornton Village hall – two lessons
- Little Woodland Explorers – free session for a family (and up to 3 children)
- National Trust – tickets for Nunnington Hall
- North Bay Railway – voucher
- North York Moors National Park – books
- North Yorkshire Moors Railway – family travel voucher
- Morrisons – £5 voucher
- Pickering pharmacy – Miss Cole body wash set
- Relish Kitchen and Coffee Scarborough – £20 voucher
- Roger’s Nurseries – rose
- Ryedale Folk Museum – tickets
- Scampston Hall – voucher
- Scarborough Flooring (East Ayton) – Jacaranda 100% wool rug, size (180 x 120cms) & 10% off voucher
- Scarborough Spa – tickets
- Snainton Fish and Chips – bottle of prosecco
- Snainton Golf – – play all day golf/footgolf for 4 people worth £24
- Snainton Riding Centre – childs riding lesson
- Stephen Joseph Theatre – tickets
- Taylor’s of Pickering – fruit basket
- Trailblazers (Pickering) – handwash
- Wardill’s – chocolate coffee liqueurs
- Wolds Way Lavender – vouchers
- Wold Top Brewery – beer
- Ye Forge Valley Inn – meal voucher
- Yorkshire Arboretum – family admission
Thanks to everyone who helped or came to support our walking quiz, Le Tour de Ebberston today. The weather was kind too. Brilliant decorated bikes, yummy scones and bacon butties out of the kitchen and a great range of stalls, all raising money for the village hall and other village causes.
Even an order of 13 bacon butties didn’t throw us!
Come along for a bit of fun around the village on Bank Holiday Monday!
We are very much looking forward to welcoming local writer and geologist Roger Osborne to our hall for a talk on 10 March. £4 on door and a raffle with proceeds in aid of the Village Hall. Hope to see you there!